Specials

August Training Special: 10% of all training fees go to supporting local strongman, xfit and powerlifting events.

RUM4 and Orlando Barbell Classic

Well I sent an email to Eric Talmant (RUM coordinator) and asked if I could compete last minute in the deadlift only portion of RUM4 on Saturday morning. If he tells me yes then I will be shooting for a 800-810lb raw deadlift on Saturday. If not then on Friday I will be suiting up and pulling my planned second attempt of 830 for the Orlando Barbell Classic meet on February 19th.

Yea I snore...what of it.

I thrash in my sleep through dreams of delivering barehanded beatings to man and wild beast....

It will be interesting to actually keep track of my training for once...I might be as surprised as everyone else being that I have never kept a training log before

lift. eat. sleep. repeat.

No comments:

Post a Comment