Specials

August Training Special: 10% of all training fees go to supporting local strongman, xfit and powerlifting events.

Front Squat-age

Not trying to make excuses, but absolute worst cramps I've ever had during a work out. I was literally in the fetal position in tears between sets. Haha, still not as bad as deadlifting til I puke.

Front Squat
60lbsx5
80lbsx5
100lbsx5
110x5
130x5
150x1 (I felt like my form was way off, I should have been able to triple this. Wish I got a video)
150x1
140x3x3

Seated good-mornings
3x10

Goblet Squats
3x5

Dl
135x15
135x15
I really should have done 20, but I pussed out.DL actually felt like the best thing I did all day.

I really should have added in some Bulgarian split squats and blob dl's as well. But I'll settle for some lunges and ab work at home.

The new kids are doing a great job. Yuri, Joe, Jordan and Paul were pressing and dl'ing together. Paul is new and he's catching on very quickly. He learned alternate grip and hook grip today and used them on his dl and ended up getting 355x5. Jordan is going to be pretty epic, he's only 19 and hitting 500x5. I'm really looking forward to seeing them in a meet soon.

Trying to get my diet on point. Drinking more raw eggs, eating more protein and less carbs.

No comments:

Post a Comment